It’s crazy to think that two months of this year has already flown by so quickly. Well, I guess not really that crazy when that’s how the months work, but you get what I mean. Time goes by so fast and if you’re not paying attention you might miss something. In case you missed it, here are some of the amazing things that’s happened to me in the last two months.
- I became a goodreads author and my book can be found on the website here.
- I’ve been reading more and so far, I’ve read 3 books this year which is significantly more books than I read by this time last year. My goal is to read 23 books by my 23rd birthday in August, but I’d be happy with at least 20 books by the end of the year.
- I’ve been working out 3 times a week for the last month or so and I’m actually sticking to it. I haven’t lost much weight yet, but I can see a difference in the way I can walk up and down the stairs without needing to catch my breath. I’ve also seen a change in my strength and stamina and for me, that’s what really matters.
- Speaking of things I’ve been keeping up with, let’s talk about this blog. I’ve actually been posting semi-frequently, at least once a week and sometimes more. I’m glad I got to a point where I stopped stressing about blogging. If there’s something I want to talk about, I’ll talk about it and if there’s not, well, I won’t have a post that week. Now, that I’m fine with it, I’m freer to post whenever I like which means lots of awesome posts for you guys.
- Next, I’m thinking of drastically changing my look. I have an idea of what I’m going to do, but I won’t share until after I do it. You can try to guess if you like and I’m sure my version of drastic way be another person’s tame, but you can still have fun guessing.
- At the end of March, I want to enter the Self published Book Awards hosted by Writer’s Digest. I’m speaking this into existence right now. I’m going to enter and I will win!
- And finally, it’s time for my book update. I’ve written over 38,000 words of the second book so far which means I’m about half way done. My goal is to have the second draft done by the end of this month, but realistically it won’t get done until the end of April. I still want to shoot for the end of March, though to keep it challenging and give me something to work towards. I’ve said this at least a thousand times before, so I guess this will be the thousand and first time. I love writing. I love the process of creating a book and planning out what will happen. As I’m working on the 2nd book, the 3rd and 4th book are coming together in my mind and I’m backflip-in-the-air excited to write all of the amazingness that’s floating in my mind.
That’s all I have to share. Let me know if you want to see more of these update posts. Also, be sure to let me know the posts you all would like to see. Oh and if you haven’t been told yet today, you are amazing and I hope you’re having a wonderful day.
From the #1 Rule-breaker,